Friday, June 11, 2021

can't let this steal my joy



I found this a little while ago.
My house is being framed with all of that wood that was delivered earlier this week.
I was over the moon with excitement.
These are the confines I will be living in soon.
So thankful!

My joy plummeted quickly to anger though. 
I had to run in on an errand.
I always take a little barely-there road in the metropolis of 
Thunderbolt, Georgia... 🗲
hardly ever any traffic.
The speed limit is 25mph, but I don't find that to be a problem.
I love to look at the scenery along the way.
Anyway,
There is a stop sign on a road that really isn't much of a road at all.
So,
I didn't come to a complete stop.
I have no idea where he came from, 
but a policeman put on his lights and made me pull over.
I have a court date in August!
I'll probably just pay the fine.
There are no words!
There are words but I will keep them to myself because I support the police.
We need them and I'm thankful they are watching out for us.

👮

Maybe I'm just mad at myself!

Can't let this steal my joy that my house is being framed today.

Cathy


 

No comments: