Monday, June 28, 2021

surprise storm


There is a mini, rouge, hurricane headed straight for this island that I live on.
Could be an interesting afternoon.
(They just named this storm Danny.)
In the meantime, I will post some pictures from our beach day last week.


I don't even know what to say about this picture.
No one looks particularly happy.
Actually, we were having a great time.
There was a nice breeze and the sun was hiding behind some clouds.
Amanda had made some delicious ham sandwiches.
The rest of the boys were either digging in the sand or out in the ocean.
I am up taking pictures which is normal for me.
Taking pictures and blogging is high on my list of fun things to do.


Here are the seven.
Growing!
Five teenagers and a ten and a six.
These kids are my joy.
I love watching them grow and change.

I have no idea of what to expect from this mini hurricane.
Right now we have light rain and lots of clouds.
Glad I planned to stay home today.
6 PM...
Very dark and scary.
Lots of sharp lightning and loud thunder.
It is raining hard.
Doesn't seem to be much wind though.
Danny has arrived!
⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈
Oh my goodness!
Haven't had a storm like this in forever.
As storms go, it is magnificent!
⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈

 

No comments: