Wednesday, June 16, 2021

funny girl


Lucy made this photo of me from an app on her phone.
I had to share because of the prominent under-eye circles that it accentuated.
Ever since I was a little girl I have had dark circles under my eyes
but I never thought they looked like this.
Worth sharing ~ kinda funny!


This is a picture of my house as of Tuesday from the rear.
The photo shows the sunroom which is my favorite room except for the walk-in attic.
My new house will be flooded with light.
They are now working on the other side of the duplex.
Hopefully soon the second story will appear.

I am so thankful for how many death issues I have gotten accomplished.
I would say that I am 95% done.
I have a very important meeting tomorrow afternoon.
In spite of the fear and anxiety, I have made the calls and fought the fights.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me."
Psalm 23:4

"My cup overflows!"
Psalm  23:5
🠝
Truth for me to remember! 

 

No comments: