Friday, October 1, 2021

hello october


So, 
on this first day of October 2021, 
my house is almost halfway bricked up.
I remember when this was just a plot of land and now look.
David and Erika rode by this morning and told me of some new additions inside.
I will check that out tomorrow.


I'm thinking that this corner by my bedroom and the sunroom
will be the perfect place for my garden.
Maybe I'll plant those roses that Bubba and I were going to plant before he left me.

🌹🌹🌹

Yesterday was infusion day and it took me way down.
Climbing out of the pit it leaves me in was especially hard this time
(I have them once a month).
I have to rest and keep my mind occupied with good thoughts and give in to just being a little "Off." 
I have Primary Immune Disorder.
I used to be sick all the time.
The infusion keeps me well and I am so thankful for it.

"Why are you in despair, O my soul?
And why have you become disturbed within me?
Hope in God,
 For I shall again praise Him,
For the help of His presence."
Psalm 42:5

When the depression comes, and it does come, I hope in God.
I praise Him for the help of His lovingkindness.

If I get by the house tomorrow, I will take pictures of what has been done and share them.
This new home is God's gift to me in so many ways.

🏡



 

No comments: