Sunday, October 24, 2021

house love


The way light comes into my house is so perfect.
Everything is white on white.
Hopefully, this week, someone will be measuring for shutters and such.
I would love for my windows to be covered when I move in.


All of the brick has been laid.
This is the back of the house that you see in the picture above.


A view of my kitchen without the workmen and the tools.
White shaker cabinets with black metal pulls.
Erika was with me on all of the design decisions.

 
My wide plank flooring is scheduled to go down this week...
Rustic Manor Sandcastle Oak.
It is so light, almost white.
It will look like the sand on the beach!

So, I talked with the person who handled my sale this week.
She still could not nail down a closing date.
But, work is moving along quickly!
I think I'll know soon.

I ❤ my 🏡!














 

No comments: