Thursday, October 14, 2021

the house on hope lane


They have finished bricking the front of my house.
Not the post holder,
not the back and the side,
but it is slowly and surely getting done.
Does it look like my house yet?
Messy, 
but yes it does.


All of the trim painting is getting done on the inside.
It looks beautiful.
I am so amazed by the work that is getting accomplished.
True professionals doing such a great job!
That sunroom!
I think I will live there for sure.


Amanda and I drove down to the beach on Saturday to buy some shrimp.
They were fresh caught that morning,
sold right on the dock.
There is nothing like white, Georgia shrimp.
She can't get good shrimp in south Florida.
Yummy!

I miss her.
She cures my loneliness when she comes.
We stay on a perpetual cycle of go, go, go, go, go.
I love it!

Be so thankful for your spouse.
A built-in companion, friend, and dinner partner.
I still miss Bubba so very much.
There is always someone missing in my life.
I keep waiting to be okay.
It hasn't happened yet.
Hard!
💕






 

No comments: