Saturday, October 16, 2021

oh wow!


I walked into my house yesterday about lunchtime.
What I found there stunned me.
All of the cabinets in the whole house had been installed.
This is my kitchen.
There are glass cabinets for all of my pretty dishes and cups and saucers.
It's taking shape!


Laundry room.
There is a double lazy susan in that corner cabinet.
There will be a utility sink and room to fold all of my clothes.


The fireplace and the built-ins in the living room.
Plenty of space for all of my lighted houses.
I forgot to get electrical outlets installed.
The first mistake that I'm aware of.


My kitchen island.
The sink and dishwasher will go here.
Lots of room for people to gather and watch me cook,
Or maybe they will cook and I will watch them.


The stove will go here.
I love the compact space.
Don't have to walk very far to get to anything in this kitchen.


They finished bricking the side yesterday,
It kinda looks like a war zone to me!

I don't know which is more fun...
actually living there or watching it being built.
Completely fascinated with this project.
I have always loved looking at houses...
any size ~ any shape.
I also like to decorate.
That's what I'll be doing when I move in.

🏡





 

No comments: