Saturday, October 2, 2021

surprises at hope lane


So amazing to walk into my house today.
I found interior doors,
trim work,
and the first coat of paint on all of the walls.
The doors have not been painted.
They have to be white!


Some of the crown moldings have been installed as well.
Both of these first pictures are in my bedroom.
The paint color is Frosty White.
It almost looks like Sea Salt but is a bit lighter.
I may go back to Sea Salt.
We'll see!


The ceiling in my bedroom.
The paint looks gray here but it's definitely not.
It is crazy how paint colors look different in different light.


The front entry/foyer.
Lots of light.
This was about 11:30 this morning.
Such nice surprises after staying away for a few days.
I get more excited every time I visit.
All the workers were gone today.
I could take my time and study all the details.
I wonder what Bubba would think about all of this?
I think He would 💙 it.







 

No comments: