Wednesday, October 20, 2021

moon over hope lane


Last Friday evening David and Erika and I went to the Driftaway Cafe for dinner.
After dinner, we went by my new house.
David wanted to see all of the cabinets that had been installed.
As we were leaving, 
I looked up and saw the great big Harvest moon hovering over my roof.
The moon has been gorgeous this month.
God hung it there you know!


The thing about HOPE.
I bought this sign at Home Goods and shared it a few weeks ago.
Even though I'm being very frugal,
 I just had to have it.
It is to go on the built-in cabinets at my new house.

Why?

My HOPE is in Christ Jesus.
My whole future...
this present life and the life to come is based completely on the Hope of God's word.
Since Bubba died, HOPE has been my constant comfort and stay.
My church is HOPE Bible Church.
Back in January, I signed the contract to build my new house.
When I realized that my address was to be HOPE Lane
it sealed the deal for me.
My HOPE is to see Bubba again in the near future

Thank you, Jesus!
You daily load me with benefits.
You are my strength and my song.
You are the precious HOPE of my life.
You are everything I need!

That's Why!







 

No comments: