Wednesday, November 10, 2021

house news clip

 


So much progress on my house is happening.
The finishing touches are moving quickly ahead while waiting for the flooring to arrive.
This is the master bathroom shower.
Love the bench!
 

A little touch of my favorite color in the shower niche.
This will be the accent color throughout the house.
Turquoise beach blue~green.


The fireplace bricking is done.
I really did pick various shades of white for my predominant color.
I absolutely love this fireplace.


Picking out shutters and shades. 


The driveway has been poured.
Everywhere with gaps will be bricked.
Maybe that's when they will do the front doorpost.


I love this beautifully curved sidewalk along the side of my house.
The boys will love riding their scooters here!


Side entry in the garage.
There will be a little enclosure here for my trash container.
I think the air conditioners will sit here as well..


Small back patio.
There will be a fence between me and my neighbors.
I love this area and can't wait to make it beautiful!


This is the door to the kitchen pantry.
It has frosted glass.
It looks lovely with the light on behind it.

What a blessing this journey has turned out to be.
Wish I was sharing this home with Bubba but it wasn't to be.
I am so very thankful for everything God has provided.
I can't wait to move in!















No comments: