Monday, November 1, 2021


Yesterday,
after I kept the "littles" in the nursery during Sunday School,
after I worshipped with my brothers and sisters in Christ,
after we ate Mexican for lunch,
I came home and took a nap.
It felt good!
After all that,
I grabbed my camera and headed out to my house.
I wanted time to myself to just walk around,
look at everything,
study the sunlight and how it shines through the windows,
decide whether I like this white on white on white house I've created.
Do I want to repaint with my favorite colors or leave it like it is?
I haven't decided yet.
The room pictured above is the kid's room.


It is upstairs.


The room has a half wall.
The door leads into the gigantic walk-in attic.


The attic.


The alcove in the attic.
This will be lined with bookshelves full of all of my books.
At the end, under the window, will be a comfy chair.
There will be a lamp and a cozy throw to wrap up in on cold days.
I have named this place my reading nook.


All of this space would have been the fourth bedroom in the house.
I am excited to use it as attic space.
The kids are excited to use it to play hide and seek and such.
Lucy is interested in the reading nook.

I have more pictures and thoughts like these for my next post...
maybe tomorrow.

I 💗 my 🏡











 

No comments: