Saturday, November 6, 2021

I love summer! Where did it go?

It's been raining and cold and breezy for two days now.

Yesterday was water aerobics.

It was the hardest of hard to make myself leave my warm apartment and go get in that pool.

I've just gotten started back and I didn't want to miss a session.

It was even harder to get out of the pool and make it back to my car in the freezing rain.

This morning the cold weather made me unpack all of my winter clothes.

Now I don't want to deal with them.

I found my favorite sweatshirt and put it on. That's all I really wanted!

All I want to do is cover up with a cozy throw in front of the fire and read, 

 and watch all five seasons of Downton Abbey including the bloopers.

I guess since I made all of that effort to exercise yesterday I will be okay. 😉



I 💗 Summer!
Where did Summer go?
I'm so not ready for winter.

~~~~~~

I haven't been to my house since early Tuesday morning.

 I needed a short break after the setback.

I'll probably go back tomorrow afternoon to walk around and take pictures when the workers aren't there.

I took these pictures last Sunday.


Master bath tile.


Wood for the stair treads going upstairs.


Brick for the kitchen backsplash and the fireplace.
Literally, everything I chose for my house is some shade of white 
except for the black hardware in the kitchen.

😮



All of the brickwork is done except for the bottom of this post.
I hope they didn't forget!

I still 💗 my all white 🏡!











No comments: