Tuesday, November 23, 2021

shades of gray


I waited a month.
My closing date was pushed out into January.
My move-in day was delayed indefinitely...
All of this for them to order, receive AND start to install the WRONG Flooring.
Thankfully Erika found this happening yesterday.
She called me immediately.
I called my go-to person.
It was human error.
Somebody ordered the wrong flooring.
Lots of it.
Enough to do my whole house.

Silverstone Chestnut.
Several different shades of gray.
I would never choose gray flooring.
 This is the flooring I chose...





This is the flooring I got.

Silverstone chestnut.

Thankfully they had only installed it in my bedroom.
So,
It all has to be taken up and taken out of the house.
It will have to be ordered again.
Then I wait for it to come in again.
Then I wait for it to be installed again.
In the meantime, I wait...
Patiently.

Give thanks in EVERY situation; 
this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

God's timing is perfect!!!!










 

No comments: