Thursday, November 4, 2021

setback


On Tuesday morning, 
November 2, 2021, 
at 6:05 in the morning,
 I got this message from the go-to person for my house.

Good Morning Cathy,
I wanted to share with you an update. 
We do have a backlog on flooring and your flooring is running behind.
It is expected to be here by the end of this month instead of today.
This will push your closing back to January.

As you can see I am smiling.
My shirt says Thankful.
That's why I took a three-month longer lease on my apartment.
I fully expected that in the end there would be a setback.
This is the first delay I have had.

There is a lot about this that doesn't make sense.
I chose this flooring back in February.
I thought they had ordered it a long time ago.

Oh well, I'm fine.
I have a place to live until February sixth.
I just hope the interest rates don't go up before I get my closing date.




 

No comments: