Friday, August 5, 2022

catch-up blog


Jake and Eli at Lake Mayer.
Granddaddy had told them he used to run at Lake Mayer.
Jake wanted to honor him by running there too.
He is wearing the new running shoes I had bought him the day before.
He started cross country this week.
The team that he runs for is "The Heat."
I thought the shoes were very appropriate for that name.
Eli is along to keep everything "cool."



The cousins helping Amanda put a puzzle together.
She bought it at Goodwill earlier.
She needed to see if it contained all 300 pieces.
It did!
Can't sell a puzzle with missing pieces.
Puzzles make me completely crazy in the head.
I see no sense in them.



Erika helped me label some of my spaces.
The laundry is labeled twice.
I shouldn't have any trouble finding it when I need to wash clothes.


Where the food is kept.
Where the kids and grandkids go when looking for a snack.
Where I go and just stand because I forgot what I went in there for.


This dress!
The color pink!
I bought it when I was down in South Florida.
When I first saw it I knew it was going home with me.
My happy dress.
💟

One more thing.
I am almost to the five-year cancer-free point in my saga with this scary disease.
I went to my doctor yesterday and received the good news.
I am left with some really hard consequences,
but that is what it is.
I am just so thankful every time I go and get good news.









 

No comments: