Wednesday, August 31, 2022

front row seat


I love absolutely everything about house building.
This is going on right across the street
Yes, it is a mess and noisy.
Sometimes my driveway is blocked.
Sometimes I miss the privacy I had before they started raising this one.
Honestly, though, I love all of the activity.
Yesterday they had a big crane lifting up the roof trusses.
I couldn't stop running to the window to watch.


Home cooking!
I 💗 to cook!
I 💗 to prepare good food and serve it up to my family.
Nothing better than to be gathered around my farm table with everybody.
Lots of talking and eating and, "Would you please pass the salt?"

                                                     Bacon-wrapped pork tenderloins.              
                                                I make my own marinade the day before.                                                                                                  Then into the fridge to soak it up for 24 hours.
                                                                         Big, big hit!


So far I've found four pieces of clothing to get rid of out of my closet.
I always bought my clothes with much thought and care
 and I still 💗 most all of them.
This one is from my Sunday morning photo shoot collection.
You've seen others in recent posts.


I'm always on the lookout for beautiful things.
This is where I read and sleep.
It feels cozy and soft and plush.
 It makes me happy to end my day right here with a book in my hands.
Sleep comes quickly.



This is my bookmark.

A kinda long post.
I was using some pictures that had gotten overlooked.
Don't miss the song I posted below.
So beautiful.

* I cannot even imagine what happened to my words under the tenderloin picture.
Neither would blogger let me fix them.
Oh well, they're still readable!





















 

No comments: