Thursday, August 25, 2022

look what happened


The landscapers dug up the half-dead tree and planted a new one.
I never saw the work being done.
Such a surprise.
I didn't think I would win that battle.
It is nice and tall but my neighbor's tree has a better shape.
I am going to hit it with some of Bubba's 10/10/10 fertilizer and see what happens.
Hopefully, this is a good ending to my "tree saga."
🌳


What a mess across the street.
The building of the house has commenced.
They just dumped the wood in the street.
By this afternoon a lot of this has been used.

On the first day, the hammering went on all day and well into the evening.
That was bad enough!
But with the loud Mexican music playing incessantly,
the situation became obnoxious.
📻

There has been no more music since the first day.
I think a neighbor complained.
It wasn't me.
I kind of enjoy the show.
(But not the loud Mexican music)


Crazy!


I wish I could build and design another one.
I 💗ed the whole process.















 

No comments: