Tuesday, August 9, 2022

tybee island


The pier ~ south beach.
Probably taken in the winter.
Not many people.
I 💙 this quaint little island.

My condo has the best view in town.
Dolphin and big container ships, 
the Savannah River,
the beautiful ocean,
 Hilton Head in the distance.
And Oh, the marvelous sunsets!

The beach condo is my amazing jewel.
Bubba's gift to me.
He was so wise with his investments.
He left me a legacy of joy.
I am so, so thankful!
 
And...as an aside because I just noticed this,
looks like this big guy
 is getting ready to tear into my much-loved little hill
 outside of my bedroom window.
Sad!


And...I got my new crown put on today.
Some of you know what this means.
No pain ~ no pain meds.
I am brave.

And... the bug man is coming tomorrow.
I'm seeing some little friends occasionally inside my domain.
There is no man here to deal with the little critters.
I have to do it.
How did they find me so quickly?

And... I started organizing my books in the attic today.
I am very excited about this project.
It will take me a while because the attic is hot right now.
I can't work but for a short time.
But there are books that I need to be able to locate.
Books are in my blood.
I need them to live.









 

No comments: