Friday, August 19, 2022

lost in the wonder of it all


This is my grandmother's dresser.
She always insisted that I call her "Grandmother."
She let David name her "Gagi."
Right after I moved into my new home, I sent it off to be painted "Oyster Bay,"
the same color as my sunroom.
It was finally delivered this morning.
I waited a long time!
It is in the guest room for all who like to stay there.
I love it!


This is going on outside my bedroom window right now.
They are pouring concert for the foundation of the home that is being built.
Busy morning.
Never a dull moment when you live in the midst of a construction zone.


How true is this quote!
I give all glory to God for this "Rising."
Without Him, I would be stuck in the depths of despair.
Because of Him, I soar,
lost in the wonder of it all.
💗













 

No comments: