Sunday, August 21, 2022

afternoon delight


My sweet niece Lisa invited me to spend an afternoon at the beach last Friday.
It was good to spend time with family.

The picture is of Harry riding on his relatively new surfboard.
The waves weren't super big but they were good enough.
See that smile on His face? 
I know he loves it!


David and Lisa chat at the ocean's edge.


Walter balancing on his boogie board in the pool.


Caladiums


Throwing a beach ball high in the sky.


Harry...posing.

No matter what cares I carry inside,
 a trip to the ocean makes them all subside.
When my toes hit the sand, 
when the salty breeze touches my face,
all sorrow is gone, 
replaced with sweet peace.
cc

Thank you, Lord,
 so much,
 for this unexpected blessing You sent my way.
🏖
















 

No comments: