Wednesday, September 28, 2022

and so we wait


I only follow Enki Research for all my Hurricane information.
He tells it straight and true without all of the hype and hysteria of the other weather sites.
Hence I love his early morning update...
You're not doomed but you will be inconvenienced.

Waiting on a hurricane is hard work.
Hurricanes are slow, erratic, and not precise.
It's all you can think about.

Right now...
very cloudy, no rain, a little wind.
mostly breezy.
but, "Baby It's Cold Outside."
That was unexpected!
Very untropical.

I'm off to fill up the "Tank."
I don't know why,
I'm not going anywhere.
There are no evacuations called for.
But David said I should, so I will.
I will pick up a few food items.

My first hurricane in my new house.
I've always been excited by approaching storms.
I'll be decorating for Fall.
We will have a hurricane party tomorrow night...
(Maybe)
Pizza and a good salad and a pumpkin roll for dessert.

Lord have mercy on the souls of the people down in Florida in the path of Ian.
For them, this will probably be a bad one...
lots of destruction and pain.
I'm thankful for our prediction.
Inconvenienced is so much better than devastated.


WOW!
Just look at that storm!




 

No comments: