Thursday, September 29, 2022

hey bubba,


Yes, you will always be a part of me.
Even though I can't see you,
I know for sure you are there.
Death is not the end.
For believers,
 it is the beginning of our eternal life with Christ in heaven.

You went before me two years and seven months ago.
Isn't that so like something you would do!
You've been with Jesus for a while now.
I can only imagine, and even that is not enough.
I long for heaven.
I long to see you again.

Thank you for this time without you.
I'm being made fit for heaven.
God knew what I needed.
It's been hard but I'm learning to face the storms alone,
to not be afraid,
to stay in the Word of God because it's all that I need.

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow.
Thank You for giving me the faith to believe and hope in Christ.
You will see me through until I see You and until I see Bubba again.
💙
Cathy






 

No comments: