Sunday, October 1, 2023

baby shower prep work ~ balloon arch


First, we had to blow up a plethora of balloons.


Then we had to tie the knot to keep the air inside.


Then we had to design the arch,
attach it to the wall,
stick the balloons to each other with tiny little glueballs,
and stand back and admire our handiwork.
When I went to bed that night it looked like it does in the picture above.

When I got up the next morning, the day of the shower,
about four balloons had fallen off and onto the floor.
They fell randomly all during the day until about half of the balloons were on the floor.
Those glue balls didn't work.
Lucy came in the late afternoon before the guests arrived and put it back together.
In life, nothing ever goes smoothly,
but somehow things usually turn out in the end.

A special thank you to my Lu for spearheading this project for me.
Literally, I couldn't have done it without you.
You saved the day!
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈







 

No comments: