Saturday, October 7, 2023

fall sun...


...there's just something different about it.
It is brighter, more intense.
but not nearly as hot.
It comes from a different direction.
🌞
Seasons bring changes...
Welcome changes.
It's like we couldn't take one more hot humid summer day.
It's God's way of saying...
Take a breath of fresh air and a nice cool breeze.
Sit on the porch and watch the trees sway back and forth.
Count your blessings.
God is good all the time.

Soon we'll need sweaters and coats.
We'll have to put away our sandals and much-loved linen clothes.
but right now the weather is almost perfect.
A reason to go dine on the river and eat fresh fried shrimp.
Don't miss The Wyld.
That's where my picture was taken.
I love how they combined pumpkins and fall flowers.

Thank you for loving me so much God.
Thank you for taking such good care of me.
Thank you for watching over me when I sleep.
I am never afraid of harm.
Thank you for the season of Fall!





 

No comments: