Monday, October 23, 2023

fall inside


I'm at it again...
decorating my home for Fall.
This is my second Fall season on Hope Lane.
This is the front entrance to my house.
People always comment 
on how when you open the front door you can see all the way to the backyard.


My sunroom...
my favorite room in the house.
You can find me right here early every morning soaking up God's word.
It's pitch dark outside but filled with the light of truth.

A few shots of the house across the street that is being built.
This is the last one.
Herb River Bluff is complete.
There is lots of activity outside my window,
 but I enjoy watching the progress.



Last week they came to lay the cement for the foundation.
I think the driver of the cement truck looks so cute doing his job. 😊


Then they delivered the lumber,


Today they started framing.
Amazing!

Hope you are enjoying the cooler weather 
and soaking up that gloriously slanted angle of the sun.
Everything is golden.

The grace gifts of God abound.
Thank You for everything You provide for us.














 

No comments: