Monday, October 2, 2023

faces and decorations


Antique folding chairs and Little Golden Books.
Lots of candles ~ Lace and tulle.


Erika and Rosie.


The finished balloon arch that fell apart just before the guests arrived.
Late afternoon sun flooding the sunroom.


The guests of honor Heather and Casey.


One of the seating areas we created.


These girls were the honored ones at our last Hope baby shower back in the spring.
Sonya with Millie.
Sarah with Lilly.
Brooke with William.
All of the babies are around 6 months old now.

New babies are such a blessing from God.
"For Thou, God, formed my inward parts;
You weaved me in my mother's womb.
I will give thanks to You,
For I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
And my soul knows it very well."
Psalm 139 13 & 14















 

No comments: