Saturday, October 28, 2023

my first passport


Yesterday Lucy and I went up to the courthouse to apply to get myself a passport.
I have lived 75-plus years without needing one

Last March I booked all twelve of us on a seven-day Norwegian cruise.
On October 6th, a few weeks ago, I paid for it in full.
It is real now.
That is our ship in the picture above.

Jake and Lucy are graduating high school seniors...
Class of 2O24.
This family gathering will be in their honor.

My travel agent strongly suggested that I get a passport.
I am giddy with excitement.
Cathy has a passport.
Who would have thought?
It won't arrive for five to eight weeks.
A nice Christmas gift!
Who knows, this may open up a new world of travel for me.

My cabin is at the back of the ship.
I've always wanted to be there.
The views will be amazing from the balcony.

*If you look closely you can see where my cabin is located.




 

No comments: