Monday, January 29, 2024

3 ~ 11 ~ 2/29/2020


A memory.
Bubba and I with some of our grandchildren.

This thought came to me the other day.
Bubba went to be with Jesus just before he would have turned 76 in May of 2020.
I turn 76 in February.
I have now lived longer on this earth than he did.
Bubba left us when he was relatively young for an old person.

I have often wondered through the years why I take so many pictures.
Now I know.
When I started writing my blog back in 2007,
I had no idea of the treasure trove of memories it would become.
I often find myself looking back through the posts,
enjoying seeing all of the amazing things we did together.
It's my personal journal,
my journey of a life well lived.
A snapshot of the grace and mercy of God bestowed on His beloved.

Rejoice always!
Jesus made it possible for me to see Bubba again in heaven.
💗







 

No comments: