Wednesday, January 17, 2024

mostly Christmas morning


Coffee bar Christmas Eve.


A more comprehensive shot of the game grid.
The Coke can is sitting in the $50.00 slot.
I found another $50.00 bill and we played again on Christmas Day.
Archie won that one.


Snacks and things were here.


Christmas morning breakfast table.
This breakfast is a big deal.
Candle worthy.
Lots of green and red linens
I've stopped with cloth napkins.
They just don't know how to use them.

The night before Amanda made a huge sausage and egg casserole.
Lucy made homemade sweet bread with liberal icing.
I set out a big bowl of blueberries.
We have orange juice and lots of coffee.
Keep it simple and delicious.
Great way to start the most wonderful day of the year.


Some randon shots...
Erika and Amanda deep in conversation in their pajamas.


David putting the finishing touches on the sweet bread.
Amanda is waiting to serve the Orange juice.


Come and get it while it's hot!


I took some pictures of the kids while breakfast was cooking.
This is the crazy version of the one I shared earlier.
Harry likes for all of his photos to be stoic.
No expression at all.
He works hard at this.
I've stopped trying to make him smile.


I thought this one was cute!

After breakfast, we opened presents.

















 

No comments: