Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year ~ 2024


Small party.
Grammy sick.
(I completely lost my voice on Friday)
Erika taking the picture.
Lucy babysitting,
Harry and Gus at a party.
They brought pizza,
I threw together a Caesar salad and made brownies.
Archie took the lights off of my tree,
they hauled it out to the curb.

I hope everybody got to have a New Year's Eve party.
Large or small it is so good to be together with the people you love.
David always reminds me that I am part of his family now that Bubba is not with me.
So thankful for these souls that love and support me.

May 2024 be the year that you find Jesus if you haven't already.
Seek Him in the Bible and He will meet you there.
Join a good church and find ways you can love and serve others.

Jesus was born in a stable and lain in a manger but He's not there now.
He died on the cross for our sins.
He lives in the hearts of believers as the Holy Spirit of God.
He is in heaven waiting for the time He will come back for His people.

In the meantime, we have another year ahead of us.
Let us shine brightly for Him in the days and months ahead.
2024





 

No comments: