Sunday, January 28, 2024

speak the truth


Yes, I know that my YouTube music didn't post to my blog yesterday. 
I took the first one down,
thought I had solved the problem, and reposted it to no avail.
It works on my desktop but not on my phone.
Nothing works perfectly every time!

Love this quote!
For me it says everything.
Don't let fear take away your desire to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
He came to die on the cross, 
forgive our sins,
and reconcile us to a right relationship with God our heavenly Father.
By His power, He rose from the dead,
walked among us, and was seen by many eyewitnesses.
He ascended back to heaven where He is now,
preparing a place for us.
Soon He will come back again to gather His people to be with Him forever.

Jesus' story needs to be told,
over and over,
far and wide to the ends of the earth.
So may we not let fear keep us from speaking the truth.





 

No comments: