Tuesday, January 16, 2024

oops!


I should have learned...
never make a pronouncement about what I'm going to do "tomorrow"
as I did yesterday on my blog.

I did go out today.

All of these things that needed to be done 
came at me in a rush when I opened my eyes this morning.

I had to get gas for the tank in case the weather gets really bad.
I had to go to the store to buy milk and bread.
Or just maybe I would need to escape to sunny and warm Florida.

I had to pick up my bedside table lamp that blew up a bulb last week.
It was in the shop for a week for repair.
When the lady called and said it was ready,
I needed to go get it.

I needed to return a Christmas gift at the mall.
I needed to buy a baby shower gift.

By that time I needed lunch so I stopped at the Chick-fil-A.
Then I came home and rested.

Then I decided to wrap three gifts for the upcoming shower.
Hope Bible Church is brimming with new babies and babies on the way.

Then I had to go outside to drip the facets so that my pipes won't freeze tonight.

After all that, I was going to edit my Christmas pictures and post them this afternoon.
But it's 4:00 and I'm hungry and not up to editing pictures.
So I wrote this epistle instead.

I did get these two pics done.
It was Christmas morning right before we started opening our gifts.
We had just finished eating Christmas breakfast.
Everyone looks sleepy.
Kinda out of it.
Maybe not enough coffee?
Maybe too much partying the day before?  


Maybe I'll edit some more pictures tomorrow but I make no promises.



 

No comments: