Friday, August 24, 2007

any ideas?

I have had it for almost two years. It was purchased during the time that we were in Washington for Bubba's surgery. It is a six foot long mirror trimmed with brown wood. It is to hang over the sofa in the condo. It resides in my dad's garage in a big box. I haven't been able to get it hung. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get this done and does it I will treat for lunch or maybe even dinner. Just let me know.

My bouganvillia has returned to life. For about six weeks it had no care at all. No water on those scorching hot days while we were not in Savannah. At some point it decided to live again and now it is covered with new green leaves. I have decided that it must be a weed.....nothing else would survive like that.

We have been planning for a long while to go to Chicago for the Labor Day holiday. Our plan was to leave on Thursday, the 30th, spend time in Chicago, and then go on to Washington to access the situation there. Because of Nana's condition, we are seeking God's wisdom on whether to go or not go. At this time we just don't know what to do.

God's grace is diffenently sufficient for these times. When you want what He wants for you, you are never disappointed.

No comments: