Sunday, August 12, 2007

making a home for her

Bubba and I came over to check our e-mail at Beachside. We are sitting in an oceanfront condo that doesn't belong to us (ours was rented). Thankfulness abounds that we have had a good rental season.

While Bubba watches "Spider Man" I thought I would jot off a quick blog.

We are very pleased with Aunt Dottie's new "digs." Bubba has sweated and worked hard for two days to get her new place set up and to bring order back to Ole Mill.

She has her own bed and three lazy boy type chairs all in a row. Her TV is on a swivel table that she can see from her bed and her chair. She has a cute little kitchen (no stove) and a desk and built in bookshelves.

Estelle and I will add the little touches that make it homey this week.....pictures and dollies and her favorite things. We hope to have her moved in by next weekend.

Aunt Dottie had a smile back on her face yesterday. I think she can see a light at the end of her tunnel.

Nana is the same. She will respond to a call of her name by turning her head a little and briefly opening her eyes, but she does not speak. She seems to be at peace and that is what is important.

Moma is doing a little better. Please pray for me as I try to deal with my dad.

David will be home from Romania on Wednesday. All is going well as far as we know.

Bubba still doesn't have a job. We don't have a clue about tomorrow.

We are so excited to see what God is going to do in our lives......He is good all the time!!!!

No comments: