Sunday, February 24, 2008

daisys

Tomorrow they will be gone....back to the far north to finish out the brutal winter.

It has been a good week...Lots of family time...holding babies, laughing, beach fun, and beautiful weather.

David, Erika, Lucy , and Harry gave me an Ipod for my birthday. It is loaded and ready to go.
I continue to be thrust into the electronic age. They say, if you continue to do and try new things, your brain will stay healthy.....let's hope so. Thanks so much for the wonderful surprise.

David and I celebrated our birthdays together last night with steak dinners at Longhorn. Our favorite was the "Wild West Shrimp" appetizer. It was divine. The babies were perfect and we had good, good fellowship.....truly a blessing from the Lord.

I love gerber daisys.....I thought I would share them with you. May your day be as lovely as these blooms. God made them this beautiful, you know.

No comments: