Sunday, February 17, 2008

talking politics

This is a picture of the Hollingsworth's new home in Lanexa, VA. It is the parsonage that is provided by the church for them. It has been completely renovated. It has beautiful hardwood floors. There are four bedrooms and a study for Mark. They feel very blessed.

That is Bubba rushing in the door to go to the "little boy's room."

I miss Jake. All day long I have been singing Disney songs in my head. The condo is quiet.....all that's left is the yellow wagon. That's the role of grandparents, though.....love them and the give them back to their parents.

Our trip went well. We left at eight o'clock yesterday morning and got to their house around four. We spent four hours moving furniture around and eating and fellowshipping, and then we got back in the car and headed south. We stopped at 10:00 pm in Rocky Mount, NC, making today's trip much shorter. We were back in Savannah by one.

Lunch consisted of our favorite Maurice's Bar-b-que sandwiches and french fries eaten flying down I-95 while talking politics. (I love politics, but I rely on Bubba to keep me straight and we haven't been able to talk with Jake around. When we would get him to bed we would both flake out.

Later on I may send a picture of our new house....We'll see. Right now I am glad to be home. That was a lot of riding.

No comments: