Saturday, July 26, 2008

here in hilton head

We have arrived at our travel destination spot....that would be Hilton Head, SC.
We have been coming to this same house for about five years straight.
This year we were looking forward to getting here because we had heard that some changes had been made.

They completely renovated the back yard and put in a new pool. It is so beautiful. I will take some pictures and put them on my blog when I get back home.

We are looking forward to a week of total relaxation which we both need very badly. We have rented an umbrella and two chairs to be delivered and set up every morning at the end of the walkway to the beach. Last year our umbrella kept blowing away, so we decided to splurge this time.

Erika is getting a lot done in setting up her new home. We decided that the kitchen and the beds were the most urgently needed, so we concentrated there.

Lucy's first night in her big girl bed ended in disaster this morning at 5:45am when she tumbled to the floor. She was shocked, but not hurt. Erika was going to Wall Mart to buy bed rails this afternoon.

I praise God for His goodness and mercy to me this week.
He has taken care of every tiny little detail.
He has sent people to minister to me. My God is awesome and I praise him this day

Best of all He has brought my grandbabies to Savannah.

Cathy

No comments: