Monday, July 28, 2008

"life is good at the beach"

I can't get in my head what day it is.

I think that is what entails a true vacation.

We are lolling away our days in the breeze under a big, blue, beach umbrella.

We are cooling ourselves in the huge, gray Atlantic ocean.

We people watch, we read, I listen to the music on my ipod, we talk about all of the important (and unimportant) things that are going on in our lives.

Next week and reality are still far away and we can truly relax. Nothing does it better than sitting on the beach listening to the waves beat against the sandy shore.

Some people like a lot of activity on their vacation, but not me.

You get really hungry at the beach......food tastes better.
You get really tired at the beach.......sleep is wonderful.

There's is a sign in the foyer of this house that says......
"life is good at the beach"That is so true.

Hope all of you get to come to the beach soon......love, Cathy

No comments: