Saturday, November 22, 2008

"baby it's cold outside"

What is this? Do we live at the North Pole? The wind is freezing. We were going to the beach this afternoon, but we decided to cancel.

This will be a short blog.....I just had to tell my exciting news. Erika found an article this morning in the Savannah paper online that said PF Changs is coming to Savannh. Can you believe our good fortune?

A large residential and commercial venture is being built downtown on the river and Changs as well as William Sonoma have already signed leases to build there.

It is so true, "Good things come to those who wait."

love, c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There goes all the poor kitty cats. Peking Persian

Anonymous said...

Oh no......you reminded me of my poor little kitty cat that is dead and now I am crying uncontrollably.