Thursday, November 13, 2008

just a little bit

We have survived our first day.
"Finding Nemo" has been silenced.
Eli has been given penicillin, advil, and eardrops.
Jake took his eight-minute breathing treatment.
I forgot to brush their teeth.
Bubba has collaspsed on the sofa.
And I have come to my blog.

I need to write "just a little bit."
I always feel that I disappoint my readers if I go for days without posting.

Jake is learning the children's catechism.
Hearing these in a child's voice warms my heart:

Jake, who made you? God made me.
What else did God make? God made everything.
Why did God make you and everything else? God made me and everything for His own glory.

That's the beginning of wisdom, folks.

I love you.....c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the time with the grands is good
and fun too.
Sorry they have the little ailments.
Give them hugs for me.
Bub and you too will have to nap when they do.
ECD

Allison said...

I LOVE the children's catechism!! The kids at my dad's church learn it...did you know he's presbyterian now?