Monday, April 20, 2009

Come, Lord Jesus

A storm came through late this afternoon and left this rainbow behind. I thought it was so beautiful out there over the ocean and I wanted to share it with you.

I never want to take one minute of this life for granted. I don't want to miss one of His blessings. They come on a daily basis you know.

Our pastor, who is wonderful by the way, has been doing a series on the logic of Jesus' conversations with the ones who wanted to trick Him up with the questions they asked Him.
If you study these conversations and Jesus' responses in the New Testament, you will see what I mean.

Every response that Jesus makes is well thought out and brought to its logical conclusion by applying biblical truth to every situation.

Jesus wants us to think that way as we live out our lives here on this earth.

"Come, let us reason together, says the Lord." Isaiah 1:18a

The Bible and I together in a quiet place........thinking through biblically the big questions about life. It's all there you know.......the answers to all of the questions you long to know.

As I work through my sixty-second year, I want to continue to learn the simple, logical, practical truth of God's word and apply it to my life.

I thank God tonight for understanding....I don't take it for granted. It is a gift worth more than anything on this earth.

Look to the heavens my friends.......be expecting Jesus at any time.

"Come, Lord Jesus." Revelation 22:20

cathyc

No comments: