Tuesday, April 14, 2009

writing his name in the sand

Just now when I got home there was a rainbow out over the ocean. It was so beautiful it took my breath away. When I see a rainbow I always think of God's promise to Noah that He would never destroy the earth by flood again.

The rainbow, a symbol of one of God's promises to us. There are so many and God is so faithful. I praise His name tonight.

Jake really did write his name in the sand. He loves letters and he loves to spell. He got his own stick and set to work.

I am fully immersed in The Winds of War.......Love and war go so well together. I am learning many things I didn't know before. I love to read the history of things and it fascinates me to go back in time. Every night I hurry to bed to get to read some more. The sad thing is I fall to sleep so quickly.

Tomorrow I am going on a getaway. I decided to go to Atlanta because I love to go to Atlanta. You know I lived there for seventeen years and I got quite attached. I will go to my best doctor since I can't find anyone to match him here in Savannah. I will shop and eat at PF Changs.

It's just good sometimes to get a change of pace and do something different.

I go down and write on the beach sometimes..............and then the tide comes and washes it away.........c

No comments: