Sunday, April 5, 2009

fun in johnson square
















Just thought I would add a few more shots from the square on Friday.
Jesus made His triumphal entry into Jerusalem on this day many years ago riding on a donkey. Much fanfare was made by the people welcoming Him with loud Hosannas and waving palm branches. No one knew that He was coming to die on a cruel cross in less than a week. No one understood that He was the Son of God, the long awaited Messiah.
When I watch the branches sway in the palm trees outside of the window I remember........
Jesus' death on the cross paid the price for the sins of the world. By putting my faith in Him, I have assurance of eternal life.
He died for me....He died for you.
Remember..................
cathy





1 comment:

Cherie said...

It's hard to believe little Harry was so sick just a short time ago.
God is so good! What beautiful pictures of the grandkids.