Wednesday, April 1, 2009

do you know what it is?

What is that strange looking apparatus sitting on the table on the balcony?
It looks like a lamp, but it is not a lamp.

This outside space is useless when the weather at the beach is cold. I had seen those tall heat lamps before, but never this tabletop model.

Now it is possible for me to sit outside when the weather is less than desirable.

The heat comes on strong as soon as it is turned on and really produces a nice, warm environment.

My favorite silk quilt was just an added effect.

I am starting The Winds of War by Herman Wouk......885 pages. It's Erika's favorite book.

I have a mean ole sinus headache tonight and I never have headaches.....bummer. Soon this pollen will be gone for good.......i hope.

Join me by the heat lamp anyone?

cathy

A quote from Robert E. Lee:

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how awesome! To be outside - at the beach no less- reading a good book and warm when it's chilly!