Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the color test

I was begining to think that I was a total loss mentally.
Someone sent me this website yesterday:

www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

It completely frustrated me for two days straight.
I would take the test and my score would be zero, and if that wasn't bad enough it would make some comment like this......"You are a pathetic, worthless person."

Every now and then I would get one or two right, but it still had a comment about how stupid I was. I became determined to beat it and I just did.....

I scored 100% and the site complimented my win.

The game has something to do with the right brain/left brain thing, but it sure is rude.

I feel sorry for the people here at the beach this week for spring break. It is cool and windy and cloudy and soon to be rainy. It's funny though......they continue to do their thing. They swim and sunbathe and run around in skimpy clothes like it is 90 degrees.

Me.....I still need a jacket or a sweater and a blanket on my bed.

No comments: