Sunday, March 1, 2009

no snow :(

Our time slot for the snow is 12:00 midnight.
It is sure cold enough to snow and the sky has that gray snow look,
but what can I do on the beach in the snow at 12:00 am in freezing temperatures?

Oh well, maybe I will dream about snow in my sweet slumber.

Tomorrow will be the day to get the last of our belongings out of the house. That means it will be a killer work day. Bubba says we can do so....I hope he is right.

This afternoon, Bubba sent me home to rest. "You need it," he said. "Take a long nap under your quilt and enjoy. I read a little and then drifted off.....it felt so good.

I had been sleeping for about 30 minutes when my cell phone rang. I considered letting it ring on, but there are too many important things going on in my life right now, so I got up, located my cell in my purse, dug for my cell phone in my purse, tried to answer before the fourth ring, failed, and looked at the caller ID. It was Bubba. I called him back to hear him say, "Did I wake you up?" " I just wanted to tell you that I'm on my way home."

I replied, "That's okay, I needed to get back to standing on my ladder lining shelves anyway."

"He hath shown thee, O man, what is good: and what does God require of you, but to do justly, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

I love this verse..........God only requires good things from us and He gives us the power to do what He asks.

Be kind to someone tomorrow.....let them know you care about them...........c

No comments: