Tuesday, March 10, 2009

riding in a car with three toddlers

Tomorrow Amanda heads back to Virginia.....this week went by so quickly.
In her van will be extra cargo.....Lucy is going home with her cousins for a week or so.
Amanda has a sweet, giving spirit.......she sees a need and responds unselfishly.
I hope all goes well on the road and in their home for the coming days.
I am very tired tonight....weary as we all are, but hopeful as well.
Tomorrow I will stay home and rest and try to get well.
Job went through many trials in his life and at the end of them, when God restored his wealth and his family, he had this to say........
"I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you."
Before his trials began, Job had heard things about God, but when all of his trials were over, Job KNEW God personally and intimately.
Knowing God this way is life's highest achievement....
"Be thankful in everything."
cathy

No comments: