Tuesday, March 3, 2009

in a child's world

Lucy is camping out with us at the beach tonight.
She is relaxing on our bed watching Winnie the Poo.
That is much -loved puppy and favorite blanket too.
The book of the night is The Three Little Kittens.....both of us are fascinated with the pictures.

While riding in the van we listen to all of the nursey rhymes with Skip to the Lou being her favorite because we sing her name. I personally enjoy Little Bunny Foo Foo. Granddaddy likes The Grand Old Duke of York the best.

I never doubt why I became a teacher........all of these books I just love.

Lucy is my favorite granddaughter. I can say that because she is my only granddaughter.

Tomorrow Amanda, Jake and Eli are coming. On Saturday Eli will be two years old.

My body is telling me I may be getting sick. It is the aches that give it away. I am hoping a good rest will find me okay in the morning. I think I am just overwhelmed from the moving experience. Lifting heavy boxes and carrying them to the car will cause these aches also.

Anyone a little worried about what's happening in our country?
Just keep in mind that God is in control. He knows what is going on and is allowing it.
He will never leave us or forsake us.......those of us who belong to Him.

Also remember to "pray for those in authority over us." God's word tells us to.

To God be the Glory....

cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt. 21:22, Amen!