Sunday, March 8, 2009

happy birthday eli


Eli is our third born grandchild.
He was born during a tumultuous time on March 7, 2007, in Louisville, Kentucky.
He was the tiniest baby I had ever seen.....just a little over four pounds.
Yesterday he turned two during another tumultuous time in our family........much sickness and sorrow. Everyone deserves a celebration, so we "made happy" for him.
I love Eli's big blue eyes and his gentle voice. I love when he calls my name.
He is all boy......he is smart and a fighter. His handicap is no determent to him. He "runs with the big dogs." You will never catch him "sitting under the porch."
We are so blessed as a family to have all of these children.....they are a gift from God.
What a joy to watch a life unfold.
God's richest blessings to you, little man. When the time comes, I pray that God will call you unto Himself........that you will be a godly man with character built on the foundation of truth taught to you by your parents.
I hope you always have ready access to your Nemo cup.
I love you, grammie

No comments: