Monday, March 9, 2009

20,000th reader


Okay, it is going to be here before I can even speak of it.
I can't believe that four hundred readers from now I will reach 20,000.
I want to know who #20,000 is. I know who was #10,000......
so don't think about not making a comment if it is you.

At this moment there are three children sleeping here at the condo.
There is one in each bathroom, so if I have the call I will just have to wait.
The weather is beautiful and as soon as they wake up I will take them to the playground.
The one here at Tybee, just across the street, is the best I have ever seen.

I want to ask for your prayers.

I have been going through so many crisises in the last few years.
One comes right on top of an ongoing one......I am strong in the Lord, but very weak in body.
I am catching every bug that comes along and I am not able to focus. My reading is suffering.

I think that there are times in one's life during which other people's prayers carry them through. That's why I ask for your prayers.........

thanks, cathy



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally understand - been there even! This too shall pass but as you know you really should take care of yourself and get some rest! You have a family that loves and needs you!